Join The Community

Wednesday 22 December 2010

The bottle poppers from Asia, Like a G6

Apparently this song came out in 2009, but I never heard about it until it overtook the fucking radio, broadcast signals all over the place. It's a band, the members aren't even known ! I watched the video and I was so damn confused : I didn't know what the fuck was going on, I didn't know if the band members were the people in the club, I was just like O.o ???
They're all like "OMG I'm so fly, I'm so... whatever the fuck... Like a G6.
So of course I googled what a G6 is, and it turns out it's a plane. An airplane. It's also a Pontiac (car).
Then I actually new what it meant when I was singing along. You know, when a song gets popular, you end up singing it anyway, it's impossible not to !
Now, let's get to the lyrics. "Gimme that Mo-Moet"... "Gimme that Cry-Crystal"... They fucking stutter a lot.
"When sober girls around me, they be acting like they drunk". I could see a girl pretending to be drunk for somebody in a Lexus or a Porsch... but you know, a fucking Pontiac !? I don't think so...
"Popping bottles in the ice". What the fuck does that even mean ? Who "pops" a bottle in the ice !? Because, if there's fucking ice, I'm not trying to be popping a bottle anything ! Except a fucking can of hot chocolate !
"Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6". Sipping sizzurp in your ride ? Really ? So you're driving drunk ? THAT IS SO COOL ! (sarcastic)
I don't wanna be fly like a G6, okay ? I don't wanna be associated with Pontiac or any shit in any fucking form. I don't wanna sip sizzurp in a ride, 'cause I don't wanna get arrested. So there.
It was overplayed ALL year long. I went to number 1, and then fell back down. And then it went back to number 1. Do you know what that means ? That means, the song was played too fucking much

0 comments:

Post a Comment