Join The Community

Thursday 27 January 2011

NEW CONTEST !!! IPOD PRIZE



Guys, I've been thinking... I seriously need a logo for my blog that matches the content and template. I made one myself not long ago, and I really like it, only problem is: it doesn't match my blog.
So I've decided to make a contest to see who can design the best logo.
Here is how to enter :
1. Like this blog on Facebook ("like" on the side)
2. Talk about the blog and contest on Twitter or Facebook or anything you can think of ! The more contestants the better !!!
3. Get your friends to enter and tell everyone.
4. Subscribe by email or to the RSS Feed so you can be updated about the contest.
5. Send me YOUR logo. You can use anything, but don't draw and scan, use Photoshop or Gimp (anything digital).
The winner will get an iPod Nano Touch (You may choose the color)

TIPS: Use online tutorials because Photoshop can be quite tricky, but DO NOT copy them. Be creative and original !

Please note that if there are not enough entries, the contest cannot take place. In that case, I will not use any of your logos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment