Join The Community

Thursday 10 March 2011

My Balls - Your Favourite Martian (a.k.a Ray William Johnson)

So this song has been trending since quite a while now. My Balls. The singer is a "band" called Your Favorite Martian, from youtube, and the lead singer is RayWilliamJohnson, another famous youtuber.
First off, I find this song so fucking stupid ! "You ain't seen my balls", dude I don't want to see your balls and it's not happening. Seriously, RWJ must be about 30 years old and is singing about his "large" testicules. Are you 5 are something ? On top of that, he keeps comparing them to fictional characters such as "Two Ewoks chillin in my boxers"... DA FUCK ?!
I don't need to hear a song about your balls, and to me Ray, your just a person who wants to make even more money than your making with your =3 "show" on Youtube. Because one, YourFavoriteMartian is now a Youtube partner, which means money. And two, he puts the songs on iTunes for people to buy. Apparently this song has been in the top ten or something... Honestly I don't give a shit, because this song actually IS shit !



See you soon with Charlie Sheen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment