Join The Community

Wednesday 2 February 2011

HELL NO !

Recently I've been seeing all over Facebook some "Likes" which included the words : "Dude" and "Oh Hell No !!!" ...

These are quite funny, here are a few examples :
Dude she called you Indian, ''OH HELL NO, HOLD MY Turban''
Dude, She called you a woman! "OH HELL NO, Hold my Sandwich Maker!"
Dude, she called you awkward." ... "OH HELL NO, hold my turtle!"
Dude! He called you a gayboy! ..." "OH HELL NO!!! hold my purse !"

At the beginning I thought "what the hell is this all about ?" and just read them for a laugh. But after maybe three or four months of "HELL NO !" you really just want to shout HELL NO yourself ! These get the fuck on your nerves. They may be funny, but be warned, they are bad, very bad. Oh comon' one more before the end :
"Dude she just called you italian" "Oh hell no, hold my ipod!" "what does that have to do with being italian?" "Absolutely nothing, why?" "Nothing... I just thought since you were italian, you'd be holding a pizza or something..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment